With the Lutron Caseta Wireless plug-in lamp dimmer and Pico remote control, you can create just the right light for reading, watching TV or entertaining. The plug-in lamp dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to 2 lamps.
Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control either in your hand, on a tabletop pedestal (sold separately) or by mounting the remote directly to the wall. You can even add a wall switch to control plug-in lamps without running wires or cutting holes using the Pico remote control with wall mounting kit and Caseta Wireless plug-in lamp dimmer.
The remote lets you turn lights on/off as well as brighten or dim them. The remote also includes a button for saving your favorite light level. This dimmer works with up to 300-Watt of incandescent or halogen, 100-Watt of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL.
- Provides the best dimming performance for LED bulbs, tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 bulbs (for recommended LEDs, please see "Compatibility Chart")
- Works with up to 100W of dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent/halogen bulbs
- Lamp Dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to 2 lamps
- Turns lights on/off or raise/lower to adjust brightness using included Pico remote
- Works with your voice assistant or smartphone via the FREE Lutron app for iOS and Android (Smart Bridge required)
- Connects with more leading smart home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand (Smart Bridge required)
- Includes (1) Caseta wireless lamp dimmer and (1) Pico remote